Tolix-Style Chair Cushions
Sized specially to fit industrial metal chairs made in the style of the classic French Bistro Tolix A-Chair, our industrial chair cushions feature center ties to accommodate the forward position of the chair arms in high style.
How do we make industrial chair cushions that last longer?
We start with premium quality materials and superior construction methods.
“Love these chair cushions. I purchased 4 and have had them about 3 months. They’ve held up nicely and still look brand new. Highly recommend this product.”
Be sure to measure the seat of your chair before purchasing; Tolix-style chairs come in different sizes!
14″D x 14″D x 2.25″H
Fits many industrial style chairs (splat back chairs), ties in center. Too small for most dining chairs.
15″D x 17″W x 2.5″H
Fits many traditional dining side chairs; some antique arm-chairs, and cross-back chairs.
16.5″D x 18″W x 2.5″H
Fits many traditional dining arm-chairs, larger side chairs & windsor chairs.
Browse Our Selection
Don’t see the style you’re looking for? Contact Customer Service about special ordering our industrial Tolix-Style chair pads in additional colors or patterns.
- Made in USA with your choice of American-made or imported fabrics.
- Cushions are tufted with six tacking-stitches to keep fill in place, even after machine washing!
- Triple-stitched ties are a generous 20″ long, to tie securely in the center.
- Shredded latex foam fill conforms to seat shapes and chair arms.
- Width is measured at the widest points. Due to the nature of hand-crafted textile furnishings, all dimensions are approximate.
- Color appearance may vary with device and settings, we highly recommend requesting a fabric swatch before ordering.
- Most styles are machine washable but spot clean is recommended for cushions made in tapestry fabrics.
With over 186 patterns and 25 product styles to choose from, find the perfect cushions or linens at our retail website. Orders from barnetthomedecor.com ship direct from our factory in Macon, Georgia.
With 38 dealers in the US, there might be a dealer of Barnett Products right around the corner! Find an independently owned furniture store, home decor boutique, or gift store that carries our cushions.
Mail Order Catalogs
Browse our mail order catalog selection for decor styles available exclusively from our dealers – including homespun at Vermont Country Store, or the Woodlands collection at Black Forest Decor.