Dining Chair Cushions
Fine china in the formal dining room, stoneware in the kitchen, or paper plates on the patio, nothing goes better with your dinnerware than Barnett dining chair cushions. With hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from, Barnett offers real-life solutions in uncompromising style.
How do we make dining chair cushions that last longer?
We start with premium quality materials and superior construction methods.
“Heavy duty, top of the line cushions. They had just the comfort and style I was looking for. Fast service. Long tie downs are a plus.”
Be sure to measure the seat of your chair before purchasing; chair styles such as “windsor” or “cross-back” come in different sizes!
Fits many industrial style chairs (splat back chairs) and some ladder-back and cane-seat chairs.
15″D x 17″W x 2.5″H
Fits many dining side chairs; some antique arm-chairs, swivel seat bar chairs, and cross-back chairs.
16.5″D x 18″W x 2.5″H
Fits many dining arm-chairs, large side chairs, mission-shaker; some captain’s & windsor chairs.
Browse Our Selection
Available in over 100 fabrics…In on-trend colors and patterns seen in current Home Decor magazines, as well as classic looks that will never go out of style.
- Made in USA with your choice of American-made or imported fabrics.
- Cushions are tufted with nine tacking-stitches to keep fill in place, even after machine washing!
- Triple-stitched ties are a generous 10″-12″ long, to tie securely to any chair style.
- Shredded latex foam fill conforms to seat shapes and chair arms.
- Width is measured at the widest points. Due to the nature of hand-crafted textile furnishings, all dimensions are approximate.
- Color appearance may vary with device and settings, we highly recommend requesting a fabric swatch before ordering.
- Most styles are machine washable but spot clean is recommended for cushions made in tapestry fabrics.
With over 186 patterns and 25 product styles to choose from, find the perfect cushions or linens at our retail website. Orders from barnetthomedecor.com ship direct from our factory in Macon, Georgia.
With 38 dealers in the US, there might be a dealer of Barnett Products right around the corner! Find an independently owned furniture store, home decor boutique, or gift store that carries our cushions.
Mail Order Catalogs
Browse our mail order catalog selection for decor styles available exclusively from our dealers – including homespun at Vermont Country Store, or the Woodlands collection at Black Forest Decor.